Phone System Audit & Review
Most Phone Systems that have been installed more than two years ago benefit from a System Audit & Review. There are many elements of your system's programming that may not be adjusted to your current business model or service levels. We use a three-tiered approach to fully understand and effectively baseline your system. Some of the items we look at include:
- To experience what your customers are hearing when they contact your company, we call your published numbers during open hours and baseline the average time for call pickup is from the customer's perspective, see where calls are routed when the initial call is not picked up by the intended party
- Call during closed hours and check that the call is handled in a fashion that shows you are closed, and offers a different set of choices via the auto attendant.
- Check that certain Nortel features (included with most systems) are utilized to enhance the customer experience
- Access programming of both the main PBX system and the voicemail to see if anything can be done to address issues found in the above Inbound Review portion of the Evaluation
- Note which features are currently programmed on the extensions and offer suggesting for streamlining user or call center operation and interaction with your phone system
- Check when your systems are backed up to the flash card or other media
- Check voicemail & auto attendant port usage during peak hours
- Check digital trunk or tie circuit capacity during peak hours
- Check PBX processor capacity during peak hours
- Check port count of extensions and trunks and note number of ports available in each area
- Provide you with the current and potential capacity of your system
- Review your phone bill, as we can typically save you money 30% or more over existing monthly charges.