Well not exactly. IP Office Techs can stage your new system. Proper staging of a phone system refers to a series of steps that prepares a customer and system to receive a fully confgured system which is then shipped or brought to the customer site with the intention to provide the smoothest possible install. Most known variables have been worked out ahead of time with respect to user names, equiptment interoperability, and call flow.
Steps typically included in a successful staging include:
- Reviewing the customers needs for features
- Docuenting programming needs
- Ordering the parts
- Making sure all parts are received
- Unpacking the parts and assembling in the cabinet
- Providing initial base programming
- Powering on the unit and testing all ports and basic functionality
- Upgrading the system PBX (main unit) to the current release operating software
- Upgrading the phones to the current operating software
Let's get started, fill in our new customer form now.