If your system is partially down, fully down, or appears to be only working marginally - follow the steps outlined in PART ONE below. We can begin working with you typically within an hour. If it's the whole system or just the voicemail, we have a plan to put you and your business back online, ready to take calls from customers.
PART ONE - REPAIR OR REPLACE
Register with us and check to see what can be done quickly with your system to see if it can be brought back online. No charge for this service.
PART TWO - FAST TEMPORARY SYSTEM
We provide a low-cost (under $200 for 2 weeks) temporary solution with automated attendant, call routing and voicemail to email functionality. This temporary solution can be put into place within an hour or two. It includes remote voicemail and auto attendant - insuring you will not miss a call.
PART THREE - PERMANENT SYSTEM
At this point it may be determined that it is not feasible to bring your original Nortel system back online quickly. We can provide you with some or all of the choices outlined below.
- FIll in our new customer form: CLICK HERE
- Take a photo of the main system (in the back room, server room, etc - not a phone) - and send to email@example.com
- Call us at 800.204.0992
- We guide you through the steps needed in order to attempt to bring the system back online
- The problem will be solved or we will summarize what options you have at this point such as PART TWO, PART THREE or other appropriate option.
- Fill in our phone system data collection form. This form will tell us how to program your temporary solution. We will emai this to you.
- Accept the term and cost for this temporary solution. A fee schedule is at the bottom of this web page.
- We program your temporay system and bring it online.
- You call your phone service provider and tell them to forward your main phone number(s) to temporary number(s) we provide to you
- Your calls are now coming in and being handled. When you are ready we can review some permanent solutions, whether that be premise based, cloud based, new, refurbished or rent to own.
- Provide cost (if possible) to repair the existing Nortel system or replace some of the original equipment
- Replace system with a modern Voice over IP system that is either purchased or rented (for the rented version there is no money down)
- Consider a Hosted Voice over IP Phone System
- Consider an on-premise PBX Voice over IP Phone System. The on-premise system has more business features that enhance productivity. More complex routing and call center functions are available with this option.
FEE SCHEDULE FOR PART TWO - TEMPORARY SOLUTION
|Number of Phones per 2 weeks||Number of Phones per 2 weeks|
|2 Phones $129 plus shipping||8 Phones $249 plus shipping|
|4 Phones $169 plus shipping||10 Phones $289 plus shipping|
|6 Phones $209 plus shipping||Call for special pricing on larger systems|
Included in this cost are voicemail to email per user and an auto attendant. Other features include Call Transfer, Hold, Page to Phone Speaker, Forwarding, and Do not Disturb. Additional phone numbers are $10 per number per 2 week period - such as a separate lines for service, or other direct departmental numbers.
Following are some links to documents that you can download to begin planning the repair or replacement of your Nortel System. This is also a good way to develop a Contingency Plan if your system is still working but you have concerns about the "What If?"The document, Choices - Repair or Replace, contains printed information on what to expect with common pitfalls customers can fall into if they follow a traditional path to repairing their Nortel system. It also explains some of the other options available along with pricing. Options include system rental for under $100 for two weeks.
The document, Nortel System Down Flowchart, is a diagram that illustrates the steps and processes in a more detailed view. There are color coded paths and prices on various options. You really dont need to look too deeply into this, but use it as a reference sheet when speaking to your IP Office Techs representative.
The Install a VoIP Phone diagram shows how easy it is to connect temporary phones which can be shipped overnight.