Concierge Service (outside of Wisconsin)
Throughout the years, as we have provided service to Nortel Customers, our service model has changed. We feel we can best serve our customers in other states and especially those in rural area, by having them work directly with local technicians. This would be for the onsite portion of any Nortel work we are part of. Often this tech can be your maintenance person, a PC tech, or a small company that has experience in low voltage wiring or phone systems in general.
But who do you call, who is nearby and has as much experience as possible? That's where our Concierge Service fits in.
Following is a guideline of our service and what steps are taken:
- Fill out our Online New Customer Form
- We call you to discuss what we can do and what our rates are
- We obtain a credit card from you for our services
- You take photos of your system (the main cabinets and one a picture or two of phone models)
- Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or attach to a text message to 414-732-0303
- We either work with you or your staff to program or troubleshoot your system
- We determine what needs to be done to effect a fix, upgrade, etc.
- We use our nationwide network to find a few of the most qualified people in your are
- Then we provide this list to you and you call them and setup rates and times
- Once you find a tech and have negotiated rates, we contact them and do a final check on there experience and comfort level with the work needed, then let you know our findings
- If needed, we ship replacement or upgrade parts to you
- The work is scheduled by you and you let us know when the local tech will be doing the work
- We schedule the time on our calendar so that we can have our Nortel Specialists ready to assist if needed
- We support the onsite technician or designee to make the changes or fixes
- When they are completed and before they leave, we setup a conference call to go over the changes and make sure you are satisfied with the work
- We update your data in our system so we have a current record of what was done for future use
The minimum charge for this service is $150.00, any time spent over this will be charged in 15 minute increments. We require a credit card on file before assistance begins. We will charge the initial hour and then any additonal time when the work is completed. We will provide a summary of the work done along with your paid invoice and credit card receipt.
IP Office Techs LLC is not responsible for any work or damage done by your chosen onsite technician and are not financially affiliated with them in any way.